[SEL] goulds mfg co seneca salls ny

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 15:17:20 PST 2005

CM-
  I am in Rochester, New York and have a bit of awareness of the Gould's company (Seneca Falls, NY...nearby).
  I''ll be glad to help in any way I can.
  Jim Moran
  (In a somewhat wet and a bit chilly New York/USA)

craig morrison <benzengines at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:      Hi all,
  I am in the process of restoring a triplex pump made by goulds.The pump  measures about14 inches wide by about 20 inches high the 3 brass  pistons are 2 1/4 inches in diameter and it weighs approx 170 pounds.
  The only other one that I have seen was in the gas engine shed at  Baraboo, but it is huge in comparisom. Any information on this type of  pump or its age would be very useful as would anything about the  manufacturer.

        Thanks in advance,
                                     Craig in a very wet Scotland