[SEL] goulds mfg co seneca salls ny

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 14:15:51 PST 2005

    Hi all,
            I am in the process of restoring a triplex pump made by goulds.The pump measures about14 inches wide by about 20 inches high the 3 brass pistons are 2 1/4 inches in diameter and it weighs approx 170 pounds.
            The only other one that I have seen was in the gas engine shed at Baraboo, but it is huge in comparisom. Any information on this type of pump or its age would be very useful as would anything about the manufacturer.

        Thanks in advance,
                                     Craig in a very wet Scotland