[SEL] Kwik Poly

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Mon Dec 5 09:05:57 PST 2005

Seeing that I am the one that introduced Kwik Poly to the SEL guys  I will look in my
files and see what information I might have and more history of it. It was developed by
my friend Harold Bowden who passed away a few years ago with Lou Gerhigs.  Harold lived in St. Charles, Missouri only a few miles from me and belonged to our Tractor and Engine Club.
Before retirement he worked for Frontier and Ozark airlines and it was those years that
a sealant was developed for the fuel tanks of there airplanes. Like myself ,and a few
other famous people like Joe Kelley, He was a native of Maine. The antique car market
was his main market as was boat builders in Maine. He himself was heavily into antiques
especially Model T Fords. A few years back he had a 2 day auction just on his Model
T 's and parts (enough parts to put together several autos). More later.

Charlie Bryant
Jay, Maine (where it will soon be ice fishing time)