[SEL] Young Rally

cam grundy ponchie at ozemail.com.au
Mon Dec 5 04:14:49 PST 2005

Hi All
I went to the Young Rally this past weekend and had a great time, a chance
to catch up with a lot of engine people and see one of the best display's of
engines and Tractors I have ever seen. It started off  wet and rained very
heavy on the Friday but improved as the weekend progressed ( Sunday finished
up being hot ).
      Some of our List members were rewarded  for all their hard work and it
was well deserved (Brock summerfield, Patrick Livingstone and Reg Ingold )
but I will leave that to them to explain for themselves, Well done boy's.
      Saturday evening we went down to watch the street parade, it was
enormous, it seemed to go on forever, then came back to the evening dinner
and the presentations. A great time was had by all.
Cheers Cam
Cam and Edwina Grundy
    Kariong
      Gosford 2250