[SEL] Young Rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Dec 5 04:00:45 PST 2005

Another good engine weekend in Oz. I worked a 16 hour shift on Friday, had 4
hours sleep and then headed south to the rally in Young (you have got to be
a little crazy in this hobby). 5 hours later I was unloading the YC Stover
in the picturesque grounds where the rally is held.
This has to have been the biggest rally they have held with an impressive
roll up of engines. Pics at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/y051.html
I won a trophy for the YC for Champion feature vertical, Reg got one for his
models and Brock won Champion overall for his lovely vertical White.
All in all it was an excellent weekend apart from an idiot almost running
over my mother and succeeding in running over my dog! Thankfully Shannon
seems to be OK but she was a bit upset (and strong words were had with the
safety officer).
Still, it was a great rally in a great location.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/