[SEL] Portland Charity Auction

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:35:02 PDT 2005

Hi Dave,

Brooky will be all right. She's stopped crying for now, but is real touchy.
We'll give her lots of love and she'll pull through. I don't think she'll
ever forget that 'mean old man' though. I kept telling her that it's not
nice to call names and that his name is Steve. She said his name might be
Steve, but he's still a mean old man!  When Brooky gets a little older I
think Steve should be looking over his shoulder.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA