[SEL] OT Portland 2005/Special Thanks

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:38:31 PDT 2005

On 8/28/05, William J Pfeiffer Sr <old_iron at msn.com> wrote:
> Special thanks to Leroy and Brandi, for all the fine efforts they have been
> putting in on our behalf, not only with the "land grab", but also the fact
> they both volunteer with the club to keep our group on "the good side" of
> the club.
>
> Again, THANKS A VERY BIG BUNCH!
>
> Peg & Bill Pfeiffer

Nice to see you both again, Peg, missed you last year...

We also owe a big thank you to Jim Dunmyer, Arnie and Gary Epps for
bringing some of our ebay and book purchases to the show so we could
take them back with us, it was hugely helpful and much appreciated.

We had to leave earlier than we would have like on Friday, as we were
out all day at Dayton and then a 3.30am rise for the drive to Fort
Wayne on Sunday, so we missed saying goodbye to a few of the folks
there. We hoped that 7pm would have caught most people there, but we
were wrong!

Good to see everyone and an excellent show.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com