[SEL] Outage and Portland

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Aug 25 20:36:41 PDT 2005

Sorry for the outage for thelast few days, but I had a total server
meltdown.  The web site has been up since yesterday, but problems with
mailman/sendmail have left the lists down a bit longer.

Anyways, no data was lost so all is well.   The Portland gang has been
calling me everyday to rub in how wonderful the show is, and how great the
weather is.   With friends like that, who needs enemies (-;

They did want me to tell everyone that the ATIS tractor display area, which
is always the gathering spot for the Friday morning get together, has moved
to the new area of the show grounds, which is the southeast corner of the
show.   This is near the horse barn and track.

Y'all enjoy the show tomorrow and sorry again for the outage,

Spencer