[SEL] 14 HP Kohler - Help

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Sun Aug 21 15:46:40 PDT 2005

Paul the starter is a lot like an auto starter bendix is replaceable. One
item don't hit the side to see if it will help. You will break the fields
or break them loose from the sides. If you have it apart put on a new brush
end with bushing very easy to fix but not that easy to remove some times.
R Fink
PA.