[SPAM 1.6 (+)] [SEL] NHMA

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Sat Aug 13 00:31:28 PDT 2005

Hi Adam,
I certainly agree that the "lines of communication" do not work - they
do not exist. I've lost count of the number of times I've offered the
NHMA (various people known to be involved) to host a web site free where
they control the content - I never even get a response, let alone a no
thanks. You cannot have lines of communication to a secret society that
calls itself National Historic Machinery Association Inc. that "Inc."
that stands for incorporated should mean that the association is legally
registered in one or more states - it is not! It may have been at one
time, but it certainly is not now. I've made searches in each state's
registry and federally for the name - zip.

Paul

Adam Cottrill wrote:

> However I feel the NHMA is along way from doing that as the lines of communication and some of the basics arnt

  working right yet to for lack of a better term "complicate" things.
Yes it sounds easy when you say it fast but

  there is a lot more work behind it to make it happen and apply to the
8000 members the NHMA has, and this is

  something I intend to attempt to move forward personally as I feel it
will make the hobby so much better.

pjp at steamengine.com.au
Emerald, Victoria, Australia
www.steamengine.com.au