[SEL] Tilligte 2005

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Wed Aug 10 12:10:46 PDT 2005

Curt,
The sparkplug is on top of the engine ( it's a big one ).
This is high tension like the original, the battery is in the
little wooden box. He said it's a "Summer" ignition.
The slide valve goes automatically by the rod on the cam, so
it turns half the crankshaft. The other rod underneath is for the
exhaust valve and works on demand of the arm that runs over
the lob of the cam.
At this Url you can see the timing device:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/igntimer.jpg

Don't know of any casting kit, would be great to have one I thought.

Hope it answers your Q's.

John H.