[SEL] North Centra Iowa, USA Auction in September

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Aug 9 08:41:22 PDT 2005

Thanks, Curt.  Actually, I have a separate e-mail out to him as well.  I
thought maybe his request was for an earlier sale, but you kind of confirm
this was the right one.

Post us some pictures of those springs when you get it figured out!

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.