[SEL] Flat Belt Lacing Tools

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Sat Aug 6 20:16:44 PDT 2005

Hi Alan.
I have both the one you use in a vise (Clipper Belt Lacer Co. Vise laser
No.1-6)and one with two handles that spread apart, also made by clipper.
It has three tags, first says; important oil often do, do lacing in
center of press, No.3-----6in.  No163765.   The second says; Clipper Belt
Lacer, a patent number and Manufactured by Clipper Belt Lacer,
Grand........ cant read the rest.  Third tag says; Laurence Belting Co.
distributors, manufacturers  111 Chambers St. N? could be a Y for New
York.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California