[SEL] Portland Show 2005-Hope to See You There

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Aug 5 19:34:52 PDT 2005

Dave,
    Do we need to do anything different this year in terms of where we
park, etc?  I'll be bringing a trailer with a big hunk of iron on it and
wondered if I'd be able to park on the asphalt as I've done in the
past.  I know several changes are in store this year as to engine and
tractor placement.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky