[SEL] Portland Show 2005-Hope to See You There

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Aug 5 18:38:43 PDT 2005

Hi Doug,
         Great news. I've got you down for two! I do need to talk to you
about the SEL area placement this year. From what I can see we will still
be OK in the spot we have occupied for the last 6 years. Is that correct?
Also, I'd like to talk with you about future years. OFES , the spark plug
collectors etc. do NOT need to get to Portland on Friday to "claim" the
land that they need. I'd like the same courtesy extended to the SEL. How do
I go about requesting that?
         Dave