[SEL] Panningen 2005 impressions.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Aug 3 11:56:38 PDT 2005

John,
Thank you for sharing these photos with us.
Concerning the Nonpariel.....is the red and black/Brewster green the
correct color for a Nonpariel? Was the blue only for the Osborn line of
IHC? Seems like I have seen some blue Nonpariels and now I am wondering
which is correct.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC