[SEL] Panningen 2005 impressions.

Larry Anger junkmeister2002 at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 2 19:29:44 PDT 2005

John - Thank you for sharing your show. Your pictures are absolutely fabulous.

Larry Anger, Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada.

John Hammink <jg.hammink at quicknet.nl> wrote:
Hi All.

Put some impressions together of our historical festival at Panningen
past long weekend. We had a good show, alas the Sunday was rainy,
but it didn't hurt the visitors and all the members that were on display.
This time no many rare ss engines, those guys were showing there stuff
in France at a great show.
Enjoy them, they can be seen at:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/web/historischfestival2005.htm

John Hammink