[SEL] Making a spring

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Aug 1 08:56:04 PDT 2005

This is close to what I have, likely better than what I have.

I will try to send directions tonight to build-your-own for a specific sized
form, built on the concept of the fencing tool I used to use.  But I expect
something like Rob references would do an easier job of maintaining a
consistent pitch.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.