[SEL] Sandwich trucks question - ON topic

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Thu Apr 28 19:53:45 PDT 2005

Bill,

Do you have the two straps (not exact terminology) that the handle attaches
to.
Also there is a handle bracket on both the forward and aft end of the
planks.
I have probably built up a couple of dozen trucks (carts) and still have
enough parts
for one more set. Right now due to my recent move I don't know where
everything is.
Up to a few weeks ago I couldn't get to the barns because of snow  which now
is
water and mud. I think Steve can get you all the info you need but let me
know
if he can't.

Charlie Bryant