[SEL] Humungus Dragsaw now Witte Diesel

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Apr 28 05:07:00 PDT 2005

Thanks again Ron.  I got a BIL that lives in Reno.

   The long base on this one is busted in two pieces and has two scab plates
bolted on to keep the two together.  The off side pulley has provisions for
two v-belts.  I assuming this was a genset also.

   The head has the normal Mt. frost heave repair and the off side main brng
is gone also.  Well hopefully all these removed parts are somewhere on the
farm and can be rescued.

   'preciate it and Peter, yes that is a blind hole for the injector pump.

Take Care all
Rickin 24 above Montana