[SEL] Humungus Dragsaw

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:00:01 PDT 2005

Rick,

That saw would be awesome!! There is a similar one every year at the
Buckley, Michigan show. I need to get some better pictures of it. It is neat
to see it in operation. I have a few pictures that can be seen here.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/buck02/buck02-10.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/buck02/buck02-8.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/buck02/buck02-9.jpg

The Witte........ the desire of an engine is in the eye of the beholder.
Some like solid flywheels and some don't, closed crank versus open crank,
hit miss and throttler, and on and on. If ya like it then haul her home. I
love my LeRoi and some think it is an ugly lump. No, not you Leroy Clark ;-)

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/leroi/leroi.jpg

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA