[SEL] [Fwd: Letter to the editor - Open letter toNHMA regardingfences]

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Thu Apr 28 03:48:48 PDT 2005

That's right Paul ,it's own trailer and do you think it's a hell of a job to
get someone to pull the trailer!
Another thing i heard that came out of the insurance rep at Naracoorte was
that it is not a requirement that invited guests into the engine compound do
not have to have insurance ....only the exhibitor. This means that wives
.partners etc don't have to have cover. NHMA never told us this !