[SEL] Boners and goofs

David Everett deverett2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 08:25:21 PDT 2005

--- Curt <curt at imc-group.com> wrote:

> It's been a while since we did this, so it might be fun to tell funny
> stories of those engine goofs we've made recently.

When I was at sea in the Merchant Navy, the Engineers used to play pranks on each other.  One
favourite was tto remove bolts from the pile when a piece of machinery was stripped down.  Trouble
was, everyone knew that one.

A better twist was to ADD a couple of extra bolts.  When the job was re-assembled there would be a
couple of odd bolts lying on the deck.  Seeing the engineers scratching their heads trying to
remember where they came from amused my simple mind.

Oh happy days.

Dave
Saudi-Arabia-On-Sea