[SEL] Was Tulare Pictures, Now Engine Pictures

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Sun Apr 24 23:44:38 PDT 2005

That was the year of the Aussie Invasion when the show committee gave us
the light for Hawaii since no-one from that state was there and it was
nearest to Australia :)

One of those outstanding ironies, without talking about it before hand
we all turned up in driz-a-bone coats and typical bush hats - it would
not have worked if we planned it!

Paul

pjp at steamengine.com.au
Emerald, Victoria, Australia