[SEL] Was Tulare Pictures, Now Engine Pictures

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Sat Apr 23 06:04:21 PDT 2005

I figured that was the case, and you said it much more succinctly than I
did.

Yes, we plan to be at Portland.  It's been too long since I've been
there.  The last time I was there Reg and Peter & Kaye were there and
maybe Paul P.  At any rate it has been a long time.

Gary

--
In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.