[SEL] Economy gas tank

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Sun Apr 24 09:44:29 PDT 2005

Thanks Tom.
I got a repo filler from Ray Gardner in Oregon, looks nice.  I am going
to make a tank, it might as well be the correct size.  The height is
probably from the supporting straps to just enough to get the filler at
the top.  Width, just enough to fit inside the base.  Length might not be
so obvious, just long enough to catch the two supports on the bottom.  It
uses so little fuel that a large capacity is not needed.
 Thanks again.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California