[SEL] Tulare - Another view

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Sat Apr 23 18:04:36 PDT 2005

Hi......

Knowing that Peter was walking around taking hundreds of his excellent
pictures of all the cool engines and trucks I decided to concentrate on
something a little different this year.  I did get a few strange looks as I
took the pictures but you might find them of at least a little
interest.  Since there was discussion a while back regarding area fencing
at shows I took a few pictures of several different types of fence stakes,
rope fastening methods, etc.  Some of them are actually quite clever.

Take a look at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/levans/stakes/

Regards,

Larry Evans