[SEL] Caution Using Ether

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 14:13:14 PDT 2005

Hi John,
That's true, and so did my old VW wagon, and Mercedes, and, Isuzu.   But, you
know when it is cold out, and the fool thing won't start despite all  your
other remedies, you can get to where you don't care if the ether destroys  it or
not.  Start or die!  That's the cry.  I have found a shot  of Gibbs will get
a diesel engine going without the "Knock" that ether  causes.

Regards,
Ron Carroll
Clearmont, Missouri USA

In a message dated 4/23/2005 2:40:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,