[SEL] OT: Firefox browser website compatibility

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Fri Apr 22 12:45:16 PDT 2005

Hi Peter -

   Sorry I missed ya at Tulare. The browser thing might be a screen
resolution thing, since I'm using Netscape 7.2 and also get the vertical
column of pics. Everything works and looks great, though. I'm set at the
768 x 1024 resolution. OBTW, that 25 HP Fairbanks Y oil engine for sale
on page 9 of your site will be coming home to the Gold Country next
weekend, weather permitting. :-)    I'm having to peddle some other iron
to make room for it!

- Steve

--
Steve Gray