[SEL] OT: Firefox browser website compatibility

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:35:50 PDT 2005

Helen (Dolly) emailed me this afternoon regarding the appearance of the
Tulare pictures on her PC, on which she is using Firefox as a web browser.
 I downloaded a copy of the programme and checked myself, and the 3 pictures
across by 4 rows down format just comes out as a vertical stream of picures,
albeit they all show OK and link to the relevant pages.
 I don't particularly want to restrict the availability of the site to
anyone, and we did check the pages with IE, Opera and Netscape, so I will
post a note to the effect that it is not Firefox compatible for now, and try
and get a fix when I have the time to spare.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com