[SEL] Westinghouse DC generator

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 22 10:04:46 PDT 2005

George if your ever in the San Francisco bay area I have an armature lathe
with undercuter, and a growler to test the armature. It doesnt take very
long to clean and test these, Ohm out the field windings, I have an open
frame generator like yours and one of my field windings is open.
Looks like I will have too hand rewind mine

Roger DiRuscio, Broker Associate, The Realty Experts
Sales since 1977, 510-797-4000 ofc
Collector of antique engines
Fremont,Ca