[SEL] Re: Pinned Rings - Problems or Not?

Michael Tucker mtucker at uky.edu
Fri Apr 22 02:52:14 PDT 2005

>Yes Dave, You hit it right on. The axles were reversed with the
>right on left and the left on right and everytime I pulled it down
>the driveway the nuts unscrewed themselves and the wheels  fell off.
>I can't figger out how to fix this problem so  I push it now
>insterad of pulling it to shows! But on Mondays and Fridays it
>doesn't seem to matter very much.  The Oystered Cloister

Steve,

As you know, I'm looking for a Herc. straight frame cart.  The good
thing is that I'm left handed so everything here at our house is used
to operating backwards compared to the rest of the world.  So, your
cart would function perfectly here at my place!  Let me know when
you'll be at home and I'll come load that defective cart and bring it
back to my own little bizarro world where it will live as normal of a
life as it possibly can.

Glad to be able to help out,
Mike
--