[SEL] PATENTS - New Online Resource - YOUR help is needed

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 04:49:22 PDT 2005

Nice job Rob.  On several occastions when looking at the BPB, Wendel
mentions patent numbers.  As I run across these, I will keep you in mind.
Also in my limited experience, some tags have patent numbers on them i.e.
Galloway.  I've looked at these patents and some don't have much to do with
the actual engine the tag is on.  Do you want those also?

  "Good Stuff"

RickinMt.