[SEL] Shed Invasions

Mark Kennedy flywheel at netconnect.com.au
Thu Apr 21 04:31:33 PDT 2005

My father tried that once with roaming dogs messing with our tin rubbish bins.

Only problem was, he had to test it to make sure it was working... enough
said as to what resulted!

No wonder any of his cattle horses were fence shy - too used to being
backed in to see if the fence was alive.

Ah, rural life. Us city slickers in the modern age miss out on so much!

Regards,

Mark

At 09:50 PM 4/19/2005 +1000, Paul Pavlinovich wrote:
>People who listen closely to my sheds when it is quiet will here the 'tick
>'tick 'tick of the electric fence generator :)... picked up a bull proof
>electric fence generator at a clearing sale for $10 - may as well use it
>for something.
>
>Paul

Important - This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files
our liability is limited to resupplying any effected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender.