[SEL] Website

Joseph L Betz jlb94 at juno.com
Wed Apr 20 19:01:19 PDT 2005

You are a good inspiration.
=        =        =        =        =
Thanks Mike,

This all started because someone said "You need a website".
No - I said - I have Webshots - And I started thinking - and looking at
the OTHER websites on
Oldengine.

A friend gave me his Microsoft "Front Page" and said "give it a try" (but
he has his reasons for this).

After several frustrating days & nights that turned into weeks & months -
I finally had something.

Then I tried to link it all together - - - GOOD LUCK !!!  - - - Like
putting a puzzle together
BACK SIDE UP !!!

I'm sure I'll improve it -  but for now - I need a rest.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com   - - -     www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.         "What I can do,
 \/)"(\/        together we can do better."   (R.W. Arbes)
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz