OT Re: [SEL] Portland - Gas Prices

Arthur Southwell asouth at strato.net
Sun Apr 17 15:29:10 PDT 2005

*Snip* ("Why the hell do you want to live to be 80?"
         Dave
PS, I do think that Portland is probably one GOOD reason to want to live to
be 80, but if you need another one I think that Bambi and Nitro will be
there with Arnie and me this year. Let me know if you want to be introduced
to them!
PPS, The dinner count is now up to 37!  )

Is that the way you did it? lol.

Dave, I never said I want to live to be 80! If I were introduced to Nitro
and Bambi, and my wife found out, I wouldn't live to be 64! haha.
Art

PS, the dinner number will climb higher just about the dead line.

Y'all have a good week and don't pick on me this week, as I won't be around
to read what you say. hahaha I have thick skin, go ahead.

C'ya,
Art

Arthur Southwell
Arthur Southwell Rebuilding