OT Re: [SEL] Portland - Gas Prices

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Apr 16 05:57:49 PDT 2005

At 10:29 PM 4/15/2005, you wrote:
>I guess I'll pay the price and trudge on up there. Since I don't smoke or
>drink, Portland is a good trade off. At $28.00 + or - per carton, it's
>probably cheaper to go to Portland than smoke.
>Arthur
Hi Arthur,
Once upon a time a man went to his doctor for his annual physical. When it
was over the doctor said to the man "You are in very good shape considering
your age." Now the gentleman had never even thought about his age before,
and thus the doctor's statement came as a bit of a shock. Once he realized
fully what the doctor had said the man asked "Doc, do you think I'll live
to be 80?"
The doctor then asked him "Do you drink?" to which the man answered "No."
"Do you smoke?" the doctor asked, to which the guy again replied "No!" "Do
you chase after wicked women?" was the doctor's next question. The man
replied "NO, of course not, I'm married!" At which point the doctor asked
"Why the hell do you want to live to be 80?"
         Dave
PS, I do think that Portland is probably one GOOD reason to want to live to
be 80, but if you need another one I think that Bambi and Nitro will be
there with Arnie and me this year. Let me know if you want to be introduced
to them!
PPS, The dinner count is now up to 37!