[SEL] Another Famous/Osborn question

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Sun Apr 17 11:41:38 PDT 2005

Mike, the screen cooled engines had a water pump too,
They had alot pump changings, yours 1906-07, next the
plunger pump 1907-08 replaced 1909-11, than the
geared pump 1912-17.
Than I found a screen cooled tank for the 4 hp 1912-17
of 13 gallons and some images call screen cooled engines
tank cooled engines, so I think it's a little unclear at all.

John H.