[SEL] Sandstone Cosmos & Steam weekend

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Apr 17 02:39:38 PDT 2005

Hi List
	Greetings from South Africa.

	Last weekend the Sandstone Heritage Trust held a Steam & Cosmos weekend.
It was great with plenty of steam train rides on their narrow guage railway.

	A few of us were also invited to display engines. It was not strictly
speaking an engine show but there were about 20 engines on display. The
most interesting was probably a 1914 Associated Mnfrs, Hired Man belonging
to Sagrys Celliers.

	Fot those of you who helped me find artwork a few weeks ago for Massey
Harris (John Hammink, Duncan Denman, Dave Croft and a few others) there is
also a pic on the engine page of the end result. (I did reply earlier to
say thanks but the list rejected my posting - I used the wrong email
address not the one I was registered with so a belated thanks for the help).

	The pics are at   http:// www.oldengine.org/members/evans	(Link about
halfway down the page)
Best regards
Jerry Evans.
Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery

Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery   ----- The lower cost Data Recovery
Alternative !
We recover your LOST DATA resulting from Hard Drive Failure / Virus attack
/ Accidental or Malicious Deletion of files, Reformatting or Partition Loss
(FDISK).
We also retrieve lost passwords for most popular programmes.
Visit our site:
http://www.databak.co.za
Tel: (016)365-5787 and 083 293 7191
Tel. Intntl.: +27(16)365-5787
eMail: jerrye at cyberserv.co.za
Snail Mail: P.O.Box 521, Randvaal. 1873. Republic of South Africa

---