[SEL] Barn Fresh Fairbanks....Here are some pictures, and, the eBay auction

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 21:21:31 PDT 2005

Hello All,
A few days ago I shared pictures of an old Fairbanks Morse pumping  engine.
With the help of list members and the BYB, I learned more about  it.  Thank
you.

The seller decided eBay was the most fair way to go, and so I didn't  get to
haul it directly into my engine shed. I have, at least, placed the first  bid
and now we'll now see how it goes.
Regards
Ron Carroll
Clearmont, Missouri USA
_Click  here: eBay item 7508277005 (Ends Apr-20-05 20:55:41 PDT) - Faribanks
Morse  Geared Pumping Engine with Walking Beam_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7508277005&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEBI:IT&rd=1)