[SEL] Help with Casting Materials

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Wed Apr 13 17:54:22 PDT 2005

Try:
http://www.freemansupply.com/SpecialtyWaxes.htm

You can also just glue a piece of thin plywood (luan) to those surfaces for
your machine stock and that should be just fine as well.   Depending upon
who you have do the casting the foundry can also take care of adding machine
stock as well.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
100 South Bridge Street Bldg. F