[SEL] Cutting Up Grandmother's Bones

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Wed Apr 13 13:05:28 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Skinner" <rskinner at rustyiron.com>
To: "'The SEL email discussion list'" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 2:03 PM
Subject: RE: [SEL] Cutting Up Grandmother's Bones

> Hi Charlie,
> You mentioned drying your bones.  Is there a reason for going through the
extra
> trouble?

Rob,

Yea the reason is like you mentioned. They don't stink as much. When I get
my
two bone vcutters out this  summer I will try some raw bones. If the bears
get
to messing around here again this summer I will be trying some bear bones.
I am not going to do like my father did when he was a lad.He put on a bear
skin with
the head on it one night and went knocking on the neighbors door. If he
hadn't
out run the blast of a double barrel shot gun I probably wouldn't of been
here today.

Charlie

.