[SEL] Another Hunk of Junk

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Apr 12 08:04:50 PDT 2005

Tommy,
Very nice piece, especially with the governor sitting up high.
At the front of the water jacket is a boss. On your engine photos it
looks like it is plugged.
On the ads it looks like there is a fancy compression release in that
location or perhaps a thermostat? Do you know what it is?
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC