[SEL] Famous/Osborn questions

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Mon Apr 11 14:54:31 PDT 2005

Curt, interesting engine with that blue paint, would say that it
was sold by an Osborne dealer.
I can't see the serial # very clearly, do you know what it is?
The engine tag reads IHC and after 1906 they used the Famous
name so it could be an early one. Thought the serial letter is a "R"
like R 1xxx. The two bolt flywheel was used 1906-17 as the parts
book says.
Help us with that "burning" Q about the serial #.

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/web