[SEL] Safety First

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Mon Apr 11 12:02:33 PDT 2005

I am ALL FOR safety - just not safety FIRST - and in front of freedom.

If you take safety to the limit, you will have no freedom to do anything.
You would Never be able to drive over 30MPH if you even could drive,
you'd not be able to ever make a left hand turn anywhere etc.

Already, we can not by Oxycodone, or Percacet without paying a doctor
even though these are two Very Very excellent pain killers with minimal
side affects. Why? Because the "system" doesn't trust us, some of us
would misuse them so they made a law that these are to be considered
narcotics and monitored closely. In reality, if people would behave and
only take them when they got their fingers in the punch press, or took at
6 turn tumble with a flywheel etc...... we wouldn't have this extra "safety"
crap thrown on top of obtaining these drugs.

I keep a few on hand just in case but they are Tough to get for sure!

Glenn