[SEL] Line shaft machine shop pictures

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Apr 11 08:25:16 PDT 2005

I don't have pictures setup to show it, but for people traveling in CA,
go to the Bright nursery in LeGrand CA.  Arthur Bright, the owner, has a
nice tractor collection in a building that is open to the public.
However, take a peak in the shop building next to the museum building.
Years ago Mr Bright bought the entire lineshaft setup and machines from
a old time machine shop.  At one time this was a very impressive sight
to see as he had everything hooked up an usable.  Last time I was there
the employees or someone had started storing stuff around the old
machines and it was getting harder to a good view.

If you're in Holland near where Harry lives, there is another private
museum with a nice working lineshaft setup.  This one is owned by a
engine collector so the room with the lineshaft has a very nice
collection of industrial size lineshaft engines.

WAIT George