[SEL] Famous/Osborn questions

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Sun Apr 10 15:59:33 PDT 2005

Just of interest.A friend of mine here has a 2hp nonpareil and the cylinder
bore is smaller than a 2hp famous,Also the Webster bkt is made by IHC and
has there emblem on it and no Webster # and many of its parts are bronze
castings rather than iron.The carb ,exhaust rocker and most other parts are
different also.This engine is also much smaller than a Famous and appears to
be the same size as a Famous Jr.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852