[SEL] OT Emergency

David DeWitt tilinghast at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 15:01:15 PDT 2005

List members,
    Are there any list members on line that live just south of Fairfax, Va, ??
 My wife and daughter are on there way to my other daughters home and have had some kind of trouble with smoke coming from one of the front wheels. No pulling to the side or strange noises just smoke. She is driving my 2000 Dodge Dakota as I didn't want her to drive her Suziki Sidekick that has 227,000 miles on it...wouldn't you know. If anyone can render assistance please call me at 757-650-8895 or e-mail me at tilinghast at yahoo .com. I will monitor my e-mail and the list for whatever anyone can do.
   Thanks, Dave.