[SEL] SEL ethics

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sat Apr 9 04:32:25 PDT 2005

Thanks Curt.........I agree with most of what you say and in a perfect world
it would work.We are doing some of the things you suggest. I do agree that
the matter of badges is a ''Storm in a tea cup'' . I am correct though
.....a cardboard name tag does not constitute a badge . Unfortunately what i
am dealing with here is an oligarch.Yes the SEL is a public forum but that
should not prevent us posting what we think because some one might see it
and be offended. With out that facility the list would be useless and quite
boring.
Of course my comments will now be relayed to those who are not subscribers
,so be it.
As i stated in my original post the decision about the bloody name tags
[badges] was a majority decision which i accepted but that does not stop me
having a healthy opinion and i am at liberty and quite entitled to air them
on this list .I am not into appeasement and will accept criticism as long as
it is not ''below the belt'' and made to my face.
Now back to engines............enough time spent on this.....