[SEL] Hardy motorworks

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Fri Apr 8 08:02:16 PDT 2005

Hi Jim,
You should contact Cliff Northcote <c_northcote at nfmhc.com>  He told me that
there are only three Hardys remaining and his is the only engine that runs.  Is
your mate's Hardy one of the three, or could there be four engines?

You can see a picture of Cliff's engine by visiting the following web page and
clicking on the ninth link on the left:  http://rustyiron.com/engines/santee04

Rob Skinner
La Habra, California
mailto:rskinner at rustyiron.com